Sunday, March 17, 2013

Whitmor 6013-167 60-Inch Ebony Crystal Extra Wide Clothes Closet

Whitmor 6013-167 60-Inch Ebony Crystal Extra Wide Clothes Closet
I bought this to store my off season clothes. The only place I have to store them is in the basement and I wanted something that would seal out the musty basement smell. It does that for me. I also like the fact that I can see though it. I don't have to open it to see what's in it. It holds a lot too. It is easy enough to assemble, though I bent one of the posts. All in all, I'm glad I bought it.

Product Description

Looking for extra space to store your clothes and shoes? This 60 rolling clothes closet is a great solution for any room in your home. Features a strong and durable tubular steel frame; crystal clear cover with a breathable black polypropylene top panel to keep clothes fresh and clean; sturdy corrugated plastic bottom for additional shoe or box store; and wheels for ease in movement. Wipe clean with damp cloth. Imported. 64Hx60Wx19-1/2D".

Whitmor 6013-167 60-Inch Ebony Crystal Extra Wide Clothes Closet


Features

  • Covered storage
  • Stores clothes shoes hats
  • Front zipper
  • Great for garage storage
  • Bottom shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment