Thursday, March 21, 2013

Organize it all Avant Garment Rolling Rack

Organize it all Avant Garment Rolling Rack
I am so glad I found this rolling garment rack. This is the second one I have purchased and I had a hard time finding it the second time around. I have owned 2 other garment racks that were purchased at local discounts stores--they were flimsy and could barely hold 15 pieces of clothing before beginning to lean to one side. I had to lean them against the wall to keep them from falling over. This garment rack is pricey, but it really is like a closet. I have a lot of clothes and only room in my closet for one season at a time. This garment rack holds all of my winter jackets and heavy sweaters. There are 2 shelves at the bottom and I have folded stacks of sweatshirts on those. It is very sturdy, rolls around easily and is completely covered--and the cover zips closed. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs more closet space. I keep it in my basement. It's a much more economical solution than having someone install closets in my basement.

Product Description

Neu Home Avant Garment Rolling RackThe Avant collection features strong durable tubular steel frames and strong wire shelves. No need to worry about any item from this collection breaking or falling apart as the solid metal frame and shelves are made of a higher gauged metal. The wardrobe is equipped with two metal shelves for shoes and clothing and a hanging bar for garment storage. Both shelves are adjustable to fit whatever height preference. The wardrobe is also equipped with wheels for easy mobility. Imported.Product Measures: 38" x 18" x 73.5"Material: Metal Frame; Canvas CoverEquipped with wheels for easy mobility

Organize it all Avant Garment Rolling Rack


Features

  • Constructed of strong metal frame
  • Heavy duty clothing rod holds up to 40 pounds
  • Top rack can hold up to 330 pounds
  • Top and bottom shelf for extra storage
  • Natural canvas cover conceals and protects belongings

No comments:

Post a Comment