
I recently purchased the HomePlus Jumbo Storage Cabinet to use in my office conference room. It arrived quickly directly from the manufacturer. I spent about an hour reading through the direction prior to attempting to put the cabinet together. Since I am petite woman, I called on the help of my sister-in-law. Since I had read reviews of this taking anywhere from 4 to 12 hours (gasp!) We set a stop watch to see how long it would take. Two women, between the ages of 28 and 35, put the cabinet together in 2 hours flat.
The directions are well written and there are pictures to go along with each direction. It seems like they wrote the directions as they were assembling a cabinet because it offered a lot of suggestions to making this an easy process - and it was! Only once did we get frustrated! The feet at the bottom are rather large, and my screwdriver was rather short so I had to run out and get a longer screw driver.
After assembling, I started adding things throughout the conference room to the cabinet.
The only reason I am not giving this cabinet 5 stars is because I wish the small door didn't have the shelves. I would have liked to have more space in the interior of the cabinet. I can't take off too many points for this though, because I knew that feature was included when I bought the unit.
Overall, I think this unit is fairly large, with ample storage, easy to put together, at a fair price.
The directions are well written and there are pictures to go along with each direction. It seems like they wrote the directions as they were assembling a cabinet because it offered a lot of suggestions to making this an easy process - and it was! Only once did we get frustrated! The feet at the bottom are rather large, and my screwdriver was rather short so I had to run out and get a longer screw driver.
After assembling, I started adding things throughout the conference room to the cabinet.
The only reason I am not giving this cabinet 5 stars is because I wish the small door didn't have the shelves. I would have liked to have more space in the interior of the cabinet. I can't take off too many points for this though, because I knew that feature was included when I bought the unit.
Overall, I think this unit is fairly large, with ample storage, easy to put together, at a fair price.
Product Description
Looking for the perfect way to get organized in style? Then look no further than the HomePlus collection from Sauder This unique and modular storage system fits in great with any decor, and delivers function to match. Every item in the HomePlus collection works as a stand alone piece, or in conjunction with other pieces to allow you to create the customized storage system that's perfect for you Features: Two adjustable shelves and one fixed behind each door Swing-out storage door features three adjustable and three fixed shelves Can be assembled with swing-out storage on either left or right side Framed panel doors Enclosed back panel has cord access Adjustable base levelers Assembly required Made in USA

Features
- Two adjustable shelves and one fixed shelf behind each door
- Swing-out storage door has three adjustable and three fixed shelves
No comments:
Post a Comment