
I put it together and literally within 1 hour it collapse and the corners all cracked. I had to tape them for reinforcement. I didn't return the item due to these cracks..
I would not recommend.
I would not recommend.
Product Description
WRD-01273 Features: -Storage closet.-Blue with white trim.-Breathable fabric cover which keeps clothes fresh.-Enclosed shelving which keeps folded items dust-free.-Heavy duty, sturdy and rustproof frame.-Expand storage capacity with a portable storage closet.-Top shelf and reinforced seams.-Fine weave mesh fabric. Construction: -Steel construction. Color/Finish: -Blue finish. Dimensions: -Tubes dimensions: 0.55'' W x 0.01'' D.-Overall dimensions: 74.8'' H x 29.5'' W x 19.7'' D. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty.

Features
- Breathable fabric cover- keeps clothes fresh
- Enclosed shelving- keeps folded items dust-free
- Heavy-duty steel frame- sturdy and rustproof
- Versatile storage area- perfect for laundry room, garage or basement
- Item dimensions: 30X20X75-Inch
No comments:
Post a Comment