Thursday, March 21, 2013

ATHome 40-Inch Portable Closet

ATHome 40-Inch Portable Closet
Easy to put together. I put 10 piece of clothing on it and I though it was great so I threw the box out. Then I put 20 more pieces of clothes on it and now it's starting to tilt over. I can't believe I wasted my money on this, I wish they showed the amount of pounds that it would hold . So mad I bought it now I dont think I can return it without the box. You may purchase this product for maybe a childs clothing but not for grown adults.

Product Description

This 40-inch wardrobe provides organization and storage for clothes, shoes and accessories. It features a dust and moisture proof cover that is made of durable peva. Chocolate.

ATHome 40-Inch Portable Closet


Features

  • 7 extra shelves
  • Double zippers for easy access
  • Mositure proof, prevents mildew
  • No tools needed for assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment