Monday, March 18, 2013

InterMETRO Natural Cotton Canvas Cover (Storage Unit Sold Seperately)

InterMETRO Natural Cotton Canvas Cover (Storage Unit Sold Seperately)
I LOVE this product. I'm a quilter and use a wire shelving unit I purchased at Sam's Club for my stash of fabrics. I wanted to keep my fabrics as dust-free as possible and ordered this cover. The canvas is a good quality, the sewing is well done, and the roll up flap is great to be able to see everything on the shelves. I am now going to buy more as I have more of these shelving units for other storage purposes.

Also, organize-it, the seller, is a great shop to deal with.

Product Description

Intermetro catural cotton canvas cover. The classic wire system designed to add beauty and versatility to any room.

InterMETRO Natural Cotton Canvas Cover (Storage Unit Sold Seperately)


Features

  • Natural cotton canvas cover
  • Fits InterMetro Units 18x48x74
  • Model #/ Price for Cover ONLY
  • Available in standard black or white epoxy finish
  • Storage Unit shown ordered separately

No comments:

Post a Comment