
For ~$50, I'd say this is a decent purchase. It is compact, lightweight, and serves to do its purpose: store stuff. Quick installation, too.
Be that as it may, there are downsides: the piping is weak and can bend easily (so be careful while trying to get it snug with the T-fittings), the racks are equally weak and will not support more than a handful of pounds before noticeably bending. Also, since you cannot put that much weight on it, the closet tends to shift around while being accessed. I am not using carpet here, so I'm sure the traction will help.
The black cover has the consistency of a rough paper towel, and there are little strings at the bottom (to tie it down) that can tear easily.
Clothes are hung on a beam that has hooks on each end -- this is to be used as a cross-section at the top-left of the structure. Might need to hammer the ends down, otherwise it can shift towards/away from you while handling clothes. The beam itself is the same piping, but it's short enough so that putting weight with hangers won't bend it too easily. I don't have winter coats, so you might need to reconsider if you have lots of heavy clothing.
Bottom line: If you're a dorm student or a low-wage earner doing the grind and don't have a closet in your living space, then I'd say this is an adequate product.
Be that as it may, there are downsides: the piping is weak and can bend easily (so be careful while trying to get it snug with the T-fittings), the racks are equally weak and will not support more than a handful of pounds before noticeably bending. Also, since you cannot put that much weight on it, the closet tends to shift around while being accessed. I am not using carpet here, so I'm sure the traction will help.
The black cover has the consistency of a rough paper towel, and there are little strings at the bottom (to tie it down) that can tear easily.
Clothes are hung on a beam that has hooks on each end -- this is to be used as a cross-section at the top-left of the structure. Might need to hammer the ends down, otherwise it can shift towards/away from you while handling clothes. The beam itself is the same piping, but it's short enough so that putting weight with hangers won't bend it too easily. I don't have winter coats, so you might need to reconsider if you have lots of heavy clothing.
Bottom line: If you're a dorm student or a low-wage earner doing the grind and don't have a closet in your living space, then I'd say this is an adequate product.
Product Description
The portable closet features two style storage: Hanging and Stacking. The closet cover is made of an extra thick non woven breathable cover which will keep your clothes and linens fresh. The Velcro fasteners on top of the closet will keep the cover out of the way when not in use. With plenty of room for your suits, dresses, jackets and shirts you will finally be able to de-clutter your home. Get the extra closet space you need without having to do major construction in your home!!

Features
- 48 W x 62 H x 20 D
- Black
No comments:
Post a Comment